=SSBB Embassy=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to be to discuss and make new mates ready to play with you! Features SSB: Brawl, MarioKart Wii and Guitar Hero III! Let the brawl commence!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Embassy is a TSF rip off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
STE
Olimar
Olimar
STE

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Warning Status
Warn Points:
This Embassy is a TSF rip off Left_bar_bleue0/0This Embassy is a TSF rip off Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

This Embassy is a TSF rip off Empty
PostSubject: This Embassy is a TSF rip off   This Embassy is a TSF rip off Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:23 pm

Yeah, by comparison, most of the ranks are the same as TSF, and alot of the topics are the same too. Instead of stealing other peoples Ideas, why not think up your own? I have a few suggestions for Member Groups, Master Hand for Admin, Crazy Hand for Mod, and Designer for GFX Team.

Any more suggestions? =P
Back to top Go down
R1CK1
Master
R1CK1

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Warning Status
Warn Points:
This Embassy is a TSF rip off Left_bar_bleue0/5This Embassy is a TSF rip off Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: This Embassy is a TSF rip off   This Embassy is a TSF rip off Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:56 pm

I'l take a look into this if you're so bothered then...

So now I've edited some of the group titles, and I've added a new one for anyone who want's the apply for testing users to join our clan.
Back to top Go down
https://ssbbembassy.forumotion.com
Chipmunk_gfx
Graphic Designer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Warning Status
Warn Points:
This Embassy is a TSF rip off Left_bar_bleue0/5This Embassy is a TSF rip off Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: This Embassy is a TSF rip off   This Embassy is a TSF rip off Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:09 pm

Fair enough mate but alot of people have the ideas that Tizo had I know him he is a friend of mine and its nothing. No offence to Rick either (he is also a friend of mine) but his forum is in no competition for =TSF= and this wouldn't scuffle Tizos feathers its a free world and TBH Tizo probably copied his Ideas from somewhere else that is more popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Embassy is a TSF rip off   This Embassy is a TSF rip off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Embassy is a TSF rip off
Page 1 of 1