=SSBB Embassy=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to be to discuss and make new mates ready to play with you! Features SSB: Brawl, MarioKart Wii and Guitar Hero III! Let the brawl commence!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Issue 2: Major Modifications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R1CK1
Master
R1CK1

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Warning Status
Warn Points:
Issue 2: Major Modifications Left_bar_bleue0/5Issue 2: Major Modifications Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Issue 2: Major Modifications Empty
PostSubject: Issue 2: Major Modifications   Issue 2: Major Modifications Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:17 pm

Here is issue 2 of the Unofficial Embassy Press. In the news today:

• Major Modifications
  • Progress so far

Major Modifications
OK. Due to some of the recednt inactivity I thought it was due to the limited range of games to discuss and play with people on; in our case, SSBB. So I had the crazy idea to add MarioKart Wii and Guitar Hero III to the mix. This means I have had to add a heap load of new forums. These may change or disappear depending on how well this approves with you guys. Discuss the changes in the topic I have made in the News and Modifications forum. I will also note this on our topsites and description in the forumotion database.

Progress so far
Here is the breakdown of our statistics:

• Members - 7
  • Total Posts - 139
  • Topsites - 3
  • Allies - 0
  • Forum Age - approx. 6 weeks

This is still good taking into account the inactivity that he Embassy has had. We are doing quite well in the Topsites as well, so you know. Check the Embassy Topsites topic in the News and Modifications forum for more details.

Not much else to say in this issue apart from a couple of notices:

• Let's get more people to join! Advertise as much as you can so we can get more members!
  • Hope you all approve of the massive modifications and I apologise for any inconvenience.

Issue 2 must now come to a close. Read and discuss this. You'll know where to find this.

So, goodbye for now and remember:

LET THE BRAWL COMMENCE!
Back to top Go down
https://ssbbembassy.forumotion.com
Nayik the Hedgefox
Graphic Designer
Nayik the Hedgefox

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Warning Status
Warn Points:
Issue 2: Major Modifications Left_bar_bleue0/0Issue 2: Major Modifications Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Issue 2: Major Modifications   Issue 2: Major Modifications Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 pm

Maybe we should be the Game Embassy? And also, we could affiliate with Dark Sonic Forums.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicin-laws.forumotion.com
R1CK1
Master
R1CK1

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Warning Status
Warn Points:
Issue 2: Major Modifications Left_bar_bleue0/5Issue 2: Major Modifications Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Issue 2: Major Modifications   Issue 2: Major Modifications Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:52 pm

I'll have a think of changing our name some time in the future. Maybe something like "The Eternal Embassy" or the "Dark Embassy", or whatever...
Back to top Go down
https://ssbbembassy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue 2: Major Modifications   Issue 2: Major Modifications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issue 2: Major Modifications
Page 1 of 1