=SSBB Embassy=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to be to discuss and make new mates ready to play with you! Features SSB: Brawl, MarioKart Wii and Guitar Hero III! Let the brawl commence!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R1CK1
Master
R1CK1

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Warning Status
Warn Points:
Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy Left_bar_bleue0/5Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy   Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:20 pm

Well then.

The first issue of our unofficial mail is here, composed by none other than me. You will see more issues whenever something major has been done in or around the Embassy.

Included in this issue:
  • The Formation of the =SSBB Embassy=
  • How things are going
  • Future Developments

The Formation of the =SSBB Embassy=
Here we are. The =SSBB Embassy= is finally in business! After three weeks of manic setting-up, this forum is officially open! Very Happy
I decided to do this after getting Super Smash Bros. Brawl in early July time, and to be honest, it's the only SSB game I've owned. But I must say, the game is awesome! So awesome infact that it spurred me on to make this forum so I can discuss (here's hoping) with people around the world on the subject on this awesome game. Frantic advertisement on other forums saw more people join the Embassy and made it what it is today.

How things are going
Current stats:
  • Members: 6
  • Number of posts: 87
  • Age of forum: Nearly 3 weeks

As you can probably tell, we have done quite a good job in making what the Embassy is today and hopefully we can carry on advertising and getting even more people to join!

Future Developments
You will note that I have made some starter graphics for the Embassy to make ourselves more unique. Now, Nayik the Hedgefox is leader of the GFX Team and is already working hard to make even better graphics for the future! Thanks a bunch!
We also have expanded the Moderation Team by welcoming our first moderator, Donut! He has an impressive history up his sleeve and was deemed successful in joining the Moderators. Well done to him!

So then... the first issue must come to an end. But feel free to comment on this issue in the Unofficial Embassy Press forum found in the News and Modifications forum.

Until our next issue, see ya later and remember...
LET THE BRAWL COMMENCE!
Back to top Go down
https://ssbbembassy.forumotion.com
Nayik the Hedgefox
Graphic Designer
Nayik the Hedgefox

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Warning Status
Warn Points:
Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy Left_bar_bleue0/0Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy   Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:00 am

Yes i am working hard... or am I hardly working? Aw well, I'll make th Renders better, and even use them for minibanners.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicin-laws.forumotion.com

Issue 1 - The Formation of the Embassy
Page 1 of 1